Friday, August 14, 2009

My Little School girl!

Ava has really been into "school" lately. I got her this dry erase/magnetic board a few weeks ago and not a day goes by that she doesn't draw on it. She is really getting good at her letters and we started working on numbers this week. Here's a picture of her this morning. She can write all of the names in our family....isn't that neat and she is only 3!
Here is a card from some that I submitted for the PTI Guest Star stamper. My new color combo is Enchanted Evening, Hibiscus Burst, and New Leaf....isn't this a great combo! I used my new stamp set, Everyday Button Bits from PTI.....I love this set!

We're off to go feed the kitties and hang out outside for a while. Looks like it is going to be a nice day out there! I'll be back tomorrow with Lauren's color challenge!

3 comments:

Kristin Eberline said...

Alicia~

What a smart little cookie you have :O) She's so cute holding her work for the photographer! Sounds like she will be ahead of the game when she starts school. Is she excited??

I love your card! I made one with that set recently but yours puts it to shame!! I might have to go back to the drawing board!! Oh, and I LOVE your new color combo :) How striking...gotta try it.

Hope all is well. Good luck with the guest star stamper submission.

AKiteFlier said...

ALicia I love this - it is adorable. Great color combo - have to check it out. I love this stamp set and really like the way you repeated all the elements in threes.

Renee V. said...

Alicia -
My son is 4 and not even close to writing like your DD... but we're still practicing!
Your card is fabulous - love the layout and colors. I actually made a note of them to try out later today.
Good luck with your submission to PTI!
Hugs,
Renee

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...