Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Zineas......in full bloom!

Zineas are one of my favorite flowers. I have had a large patch of them for several years now, but I must say they are especially pretty this year. I love how they are a variety of colors and bloom for so long with very little maintenance. Ava girl just got some new fall clothes and I thought her shirt went so well with the zinea patch. She wasn't really wanting her picture taken, but I did capture a few shots. So take this as a little inspiration piece for your next card or scrapbook page....wouldn't it be so pretty!
I'm trying to wrap up some things around the house here this morning before we take off. I've been sleeping so good lately, but all good things must come to an end right!!! I've only been up since about 5, so that isn't too bad. Hopefully the weather will be nice sleeping weather up in Michigan. I'm sure I'll have pictures to share. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Kristin Eberline said...

Oh Alicia! Ava is too sweet in front of your Zinnia patch! I love the pictures she let you take :O) LOL

Glad to hear you have been sleeping better. Hope you have a GREAT time in Michigan...you know I hold that state near and dear :) Enjoy your trip...and be safe.

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...