Friday, October 29, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Here is Ava being a very big girl at the dentist. We got to go on my birthday! (I didn't eat cake until after my teeth were cleaned!)
Here's Kale David walking along the hallway wall. He is so close to walking. He took his first step yesterday at my Mom's house and my Mom, Grandma, and I got to see him do it! He took one more for the babysitter today so he might be walking by his birthday on Nov 13th!
Friday, October 15, 2010
This week I kept my card very simple. I used an old and retired set from SU for my main image. I just love this set. I'm "very" behind on sending this out, but it is the thought that counts right! I couldn't be more excited about my sister-in-law having a baby! She is due in Februrary and this is their first. They didn't find out what they are having so it will be a surprise! I did send the card yesterday so it is in the mail!
Yesterday I took my kiddos to St. Louis to the zoo. I met up with some college friends and we ad a great time. Then I hit the mall and a wonderful shop on the way home. I got the kids their Christmas outfits, red, brown, and cream are the colors. The outfits are adorable! It's my mission starting back in September to find the perfect outfit. Now to get the perfect picture of them! I even got Ava some new pedipeds to match....you have to check them out here! Kale got these! If any of you have little ones and you haven't discovered pedipeds, you'll have to! These shoes are wonderful! I found them or I should say my Mom discovered them in a magazine when Ava was a baby and now she is in the biggest pair that they make! Kale is just getting started though!
Today we are heading to a pumpkin patch with some friends. It should be a lot of fun. I'm leaving Dave here to pour some concrete on our new house. You can see that progress here.... http://weimanhomesweethome.blogspot.com/!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Friday, October 8, 2010
Friday, October 1, 2010
I would like to welcome our guest designer for October, Selma Stevenson
I ebmossed the snowflakes with clear embossing powder to make them pop!
Hope you have enjoyed all of our creations today. I can't wait to see what you come up with for this week's sketch!
• My Time Made Easy - A Secret Surprise Stamp set PLUS In Suspense Template!
• Gina K Designs - Fanciful Tags stamp set
• Joan's Garden - $25 gift certificate to spend at Joan's store!!
• Paper MakeUp Stamps - $25 gift certificate!!
• Clear and Simple Stamps - donated the following prize package:
(1) Awareness Darling stamp set
(1) Awareness button mix sampler (includes buttons from I'm a Princess Pink, You're Such a Gray-cious Host, and A Blanc Check color stories) (1) I'm a Princess Pink Ribbon sampler (1 yd) (1) Limited Edition Attitude mini stamp All products are made in the USA, ribbon is double-faced satin, and stamp sets are 100% photopolymer.
• WPlus9 - TWO stamp sets of the winner's choice!!!
• JustRite Stampers - From the JUGS team - we will also give away a stamp set and block. We are donating Homemade Treats and Wood Stamper 2-3/8" with Bonus 25 pt Font set