Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Halloween and a little of this and that!

I "finally" got a package off in the mail for my friend Lauren Meader and her daughter Alexa! It's only been sitting in my stamping area for about a month now! I hope she enjoys it. I sent her this card and a bottle of wine from our neighbors, Spirit Knob Winery. Alexa got an owl....silly me didn't take a picture of it or her card!

Here is Ava being a very big girl at the dentist. We got to go on my birthday! (I didn't eat cake until after my teeth were cleaned!)
Here's Kale David walking along the hallway wall. He is so close to walking. He took his first step yesterday at my Mom's house and my Mom, Grandma, and I got to see him do it! He took one more for the babysitter today so he might be walking by his birthday on Nov 13th!

Friday I headed to St. Louis to see my college girlfriends and their kids at the zoo. It was a lot of fun and the girls really had a good time. All the little guys were in their strollers and seemed to have fun too!

Here's a picture of the two of them. Doesn't Kale look so happy to be there!
I'll hopefully get better about updating on here. I'm working hard on a plan to catch up on all of my scrapbooking. I've been asking my blogging friend Lynn Mangan a lot of questions because she seems to be quite organized about how she does hers. That is on the top of my to do list this weekend so we'll see how it all goes! If anyone has any tips I would love to hear how everyone organizes their scrapbooks.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Alicia,
Adorable pictures of Kale and Ava! Looks like you had a beautiful day at the zoo! Love your card too! Hope you get lots of scrappy time this weekend!
Lynn

Andrea M said...

Alicia your felt flower card is lovely! The Halloween card is beautiful too! The pics of the kids are gorgeous! Don't you just love fall?

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...