JUGS has a great challenge this week.....except I didn't follow the rules! :-) Lisa chose a technique to use acetate on your card or create a clear card, so what did I do? I used velum! It's pretty close to being clear, right! Here's a closeup of my butterfly. This is one of the dies from Stampin Up! I printed out the text and then die cut it with my cuttlebug. Yes, that is Ava when she was a baby. My they grow up so quickly. She was right along side of me today while I was making this!
Here is the final page! I have to comment on her outfit because I just LOVED it. I saw it at Gymboree and "HAD" to have it. To be honest I don't know how much she actually wore it because I didn't want anything to happen to it! Go figure!
Hope everyone enjoys the wonderful fall weather this weekend. I had a wonderful evening last night stamping with my stamping ladies. I even have Kale's 1st birthday invitations almost finished, thanks to the idea from my friend Jenny. Have a great weekend!