Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Digis from PCS

More new digis from Pink Cat Studio and boy are they cute! I got to play with the owls and frog. Ava and I both had fun coloring the images. I decided on a spring color theme for my owl card with the pink and yellow. I added a little pop with the black and white polka dots printed paper from MTME. I'm a little late on posting this morning. Yesterday I think Kale was teasing me by sleeping all night, but today he was up for a bottle at 4:00 and then up again at 8:00. So much for sleep....it's so overated!
Hope you enjoy the new digi images that Melissa with PCS designed for you today. If you haven't used digis before, they are super easy. Just insert a picture in Word and select the digi image and there you go. You can even resize the image in word if you want it bigger or smaller or add text like I did in the frogs balloons. I just inserted a text box to add the "I Love You". So if you haven't tried them before, give them a whirl and try something new. Be sure to head over to PCS too to check out all of the cute samples. Link up to the other gals on the team on my left side bar too!
Any of you out there on facebook?? If so, be sure to do a search for ETHAN's RODEO and sign up to be a fan. We are planning a fundraiser to raise money for neuroblastoma research and we would appreciate all the support for this amazing event. Be sure to sign up and we'll be sending out more details as we go along.

4 comments:

Vicki G said...

Very Cute cute cards!

Vicki

Anki said...

Cute cards and I'm on facebook - so I will def. find Ethan's page and try to help you to get the word out. Kram and have a wonderful weekend! Anki

Scrappinangler said...

These are so cute! I love that froggy!

MacKenzie said...

I love the text that you added into the balloons! Brilliant idea girl!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...