Thursday, February 18, 2010

Little of This and That!

Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks. Can you hear Kale laughing. He just cracks up when I talk to him. Just had to share!

A friend ordered some Thinking of You cards and here are a couple that I made. I love the daisy on the houndtooth background. It just makes me think of spring. The stem is from an old SU set and my mom made the flower. The butterfly card is one of my favorites. I used my paisley embossing template and added a butterfly from My Time Made Easy Cut Files. I keep a stash on my stamping table for whenever I want to use them.

I know my posts are usually short, sweet, and to the point, but time with a baby and toddler running around is difficult to find. I did want to send you to another website though to support a fellow stamper that is having some rough financial times and Katie Cotton with Paper Makeup designed a digital stamp to help support Gabby. Gabby was a guest designer on JUGS. I didn't get a card made with this image, but wanted to be sure to get the word out.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back for sure on Saturday with JUGS.

2 comments:

MacKenzie said...

Squeeze those cheeks for me!

Lisa Kind said...

Love your cards, but that picture of Kale is so precious! He's such a cutie and at such a great age! TFS!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...