Friday, February 5, 2010

JUGS Sketch Challenge #19

This is going to be a SUPER quick post. It's late and I am teaching a class in the am so I'm posting a little early! I didn't know about this sketch at first, but once I started working with it I had a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy what I came up with. Be sure to hop over to the JUGS site to see all the girls creations. Hope everyone has a good weekend.....I'm off for some zzzzzz's. I'll try to stop back by tomorrow to give more details to my card!

5 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Alicia I love this - the color combo is so warm and homey - the touch of lace is a wonderful accent. Great job with the sketch - good luc with the class. Post lots of samples for us to see :-)

Unknown said...

I'm glad I 'won you over' Alicia - this is beautiful. I love the softness with the colors you chose...it's a very warm and happy card. Good luck with your class today - I'm sure it will be GREAT!

Lisa Kind said...

I LOVE it, Alicia! The monochromatic tan color is fab! And I love the butterflies! Great embellishments, too! Can I say more? It's just beautiful!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a soft, natural looking card Alicia! That crocheted lace looks so pretty! Great job with Tracey's sketch!

Andrea M said...

Alicia - this is STUNNING! Love the monochromatic, warm colors :) The lace is a lovely accent. Thanks for the inspiration!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...