Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pink Cat Studio New Digis and Rubber Stamps!

I'm here.....just a little late today. Wish I had a good excuse, but I tell my daughter that lying never gets you anywhere so to be quite honest I forgot all about posting my card today! Sorry Melissa. I had my card finished on Tuesday....at least I had that part done! Be sure to stop by Melissa's Blog today and the Digi and Rubber Stamp Store!
My first sample is using Lily Butterfly....isn't she adorable! I went with some non-traditional colors, not quite navy and real red from SU. I bought this patterned paper from a local scrapbook store and just loved it. I colored Lily with both my watercolor pencils and my copic markers. Isn't the sentiment adorable! I'm planning on sending this card to a dear friend, thought it would be perfect!

You may remember this notepad holder that I made right before Kale was born. We were doing a fundraiser for a family that lost their little boy. I made this so all of the visitors could sign when they came to the hospital, guess what? It is blank....I forgot to get it out for anyone to sign, so I guess I'll just use it to jot down some milestones for him. Love this monkey and giraffe, don't you!

Tonight Ava has dance and then I'm getting ready for another class that I'm teaching on Sat at our local community college. Then I think we have a pretty free weekend.....I hope anyway. We have been running around like crazy lately! Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to look at my side bar and check out all the other gals blogs for Pink Cat Studio!

1 comment:

Canda said...

These are super cute! I especially love the color combo on the Lily Butterfly.

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...