Friday, February 26, 2010

JUGS Template Challenge #22




I can't believe it is the end of February already! Where has this year gone? I was definitely busy today. I'm writing this Friday night as I have a class to teach in the morning. Everything is ready to go and I just finished up my template. We used My Time Made Easy's Under Cover Template and one of the cut files for this weeks challenge. Pam is the hostess this week and this was definitely a challenge for me. I love bunnies, but just couldn't come up with anything. Then I thought....oh wouldn't it be cute to make a wagon out of the template, so that is what I did. I used some extra bunny tails for the wheels and resized them for the middles. Then I added a little Easter grass and candy. I think it turned out pretty cute for a quick little project on a Friday night.




Be sure to stop by JUGS to see all the gals creations. I have links to everyone on my side bar too. You can get the under cover template too from My Time Made Easy. Lauren Meader is the owner and is just creative beyond words! She designs each of these templates herself and they are just amazing! Thanks for stopping by.....have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Alicia - this is SO creative, and SOOOOO cute! I love it! I think I may have to CASE it for a centerpiece for my table at Easter. I love it.

Mona Pendleton said...

You are one crafty girl Alicia! Your bunny set is adorable! I like how you turned the box into a wagon full of yummy treats!

Lisa Kind said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I love how you repurposed the bunny tail for the wheels! Very, very clever! Great job with the challenge, Alicia!

PS...I love the new pics of Kale and Ava!

Maria said...

How cute! He looks adorable carting those eggs! Nice job very creative!

AKiteFlier said...

Om gosh Alicia - this is WONDERFUL - what a CUTE wagon - love that touch of creativity and that you shared about the wheels too. What a fun centerpiece :-)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Alicia - your bunny set is soo friggin' adorable!!! I LOVe the eyes, hee hee! I scrolled down to see the new photos of your kids, and oh my goodness, your baby boy is such a cutie!!! He surely looks older than 3 months to me...

Dana Gustafson said...

Super cute! I love your wagon full of jelly beans...my fave!

Scrappinangler said...

oh, this is so sweet! Love that bunny! :) ~Tori

Laurel Beard said...

Wow! How stinkin' clever of you!!!!!! I would have never, and I mean NEVER, thought of that! And the bunny tail for wheels? Absolutely adorable!! LOVE IT, if you can't tell already!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...