Saturday, February 13, 2010

JUGS Challenge #20 - Technique

You might notice I don't have anything to share this week, but I took a well needed break....it's been a very long week for me! The challenge is great though and I've never actually done this before so my goal is to make mine before the end of the weekend. It's called "SPLIT NEGATIVE". Be sure to stop by JUGS to check out all the girls samples. I have links to their blogs on my side bar too. Our guest designer this month is CHUPA so be sure to stop by and see her creations as well.

I will be sharing some creations later on in the weekend. I've been busy with some baby shower invites and a couple other things too. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

AKiteFlier said...

Hey girly - hang in there - we all need and deserve a break from time to time - can't wait to see the baby invites! :-)

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...