Thursday, February 11, 2010

More PCS Digi Images



Aren't these images too cute! Be sure to stop by Melissa's blog to see all the other creations. I have a link on my side bar too with all the design team members.
I LOVE St. Patrick's Day! This all started when I was in college. I went to the University of Missouri-Rolla and it is predominantly an engineering school. Each year we got off 2 days for St. Patricks Day. Basically the whole week was one big party. They painted the town streets green, there was a St. Pat's Board, campus was decorated, you drank green beer, you name it and it was green. St. Patrick was the patron saint of engineers so that is how all of this came about. That being said, I made this card for a friend of mine that I went to college with. Today is her birthday so I'm sending it to her today! (it will be late, but that's okay)!

Hope you enjoy the new digi images. It's been an extremely busy week for me and today is no exception. I head back to work in a couple weeks too....we'll get back into a routine I'm sure! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alicia -- love what you did with this!! The mug is the perfect scale -- :) I bet your friend will LOVE this!

MacKenzie said...

Love how you combined the owl with the beer mug image - very clever!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...