Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kale and Ava Photo Shoot!

Another one of my favorite hobbies is photography (of my kidd0s). Those of you that follow my blog know that I love to take pictures. Today we had a little photo shoot of my kiddos and I caputured a great shot of my little ones. Just thought I would share!Kale is 3 months old and is just the sweetest little thing! He just loves to smile and it is so cute when he laughs outloud!
Ava girl will be turning 4 at the beginning of April. I like to say she is 3 going on 17! She learned how to count to 30 this week and has been calling all of her aunts and uncles to tell them! She finally has thirty down, but the funny thing that she kept doing was saying "21, 22,......29, 20 ten! It was too cute!

4 comments:

judy anderson said...

you get the most incredible smiling from the heart photo of your kiddles

Debbie said...

Adorable!

Mona Pendleton said...

Your babies are beautiful Alicia! So naturally photogenic :) TFS

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Adorable, they are so cute!!!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...