Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Scrapbooking Fun!

FINALLY a gift completed! I've been saying I was going to make this gift for quite some time now. Our friends had their first baby in June, right after Ethan passed away and I'm just now getting to his gift. I knew what I wanted to make, but finding the time and energy since Ethan's passing and having a new baby has been slim to none. Of course I'm not and never will be over Ethan, but dealing with the loss of sleep from our new baby seems managable now. I asked my friend for some favorite photos of her little guy and I don't know if you remember the shower gift I made for them a while back, but this is what I based my design after. It matches the bedding in the room. I'm going to add both of these frames to my Etsy shop and will note that I will take orders for these particular items. This is going to be my "shop" until the website is up and running. My Etsy link is on my side bar.

Here is a picture of the bedding for Isaac's room.
The Shower Gift:

and FINALLY the Baby Gift! (These type items can be orderd as a specialty item too) I just refer to them as my Baby Frames, but I make them for all ages. I even have one up in Ava's room too.

The kiddos are down for naps and I'm trying to work on some crafty items while they are asleep. The weather is so yucky out we have been in all day. They even closed school due to the ice. I'll be back tomorrow with a little card to share with the new Pink Cat Studio Digi Images.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I love~love your frame....you should do well with them....! Great blogger header, too...very darling!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...