Friday, January 8, 2010

A little DIGI fun!


I've been playing around with my Stampin' Up software, My Digital Studio today. I LOVE IT!!! I'm sure there are other programs out there that are similar, but this seems so easy to me and I know the colors and backgrounds and all the embellishments. It was so fun to create my new banner. I think I could really get into this digital scrapbooking! Creations For You is the title of my new card making business! I don't have my website up and running yet....but my husband keeps promising me he is going to help. It will be up and running soon! I'm going to be creating cards for any occasion that you would like and taking orders from people by them sending me their perpetual calendar and then I can make cards for them and send them monthly. I'll also have some specialty cards, invitations and such by order. We'll see how it all goes from there!
Both kiddos are down for a nap, laundry is almost finished (a little can wait for later right?), house is clean....must mean it is time to do some crafts! I got a little time away from my house today too....got a haircut and some groceries.....very exciting day! Thanks to my brother and sister-in-law for coming to watch my kids, I got to leave my house. I was starting to feel like I was being held captive!

I'm off to go be creative!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new heading. It captures you and the love you have for your children, here and in heaven. It brought tears to my eyes. God bless you Alicia. Sandy from MD

Mona Pendleton said...

Alicia, this is such a precious digi layout of your family! :) TFS

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card - Alicia!!! Hugs ~S~

Lisa Kind said...

Too funny, Alicia! I just love your scrap page! I saw it immediately when I opened your blog! Very nice family photos!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...