Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Pink Cat Studio Release Sneak Peak


It's a new year and time for some NEW Pink Cat Studio Images. Melissa has outdone herself once again. Above is a little peak from my creation that I'll show you tomorrow. So be sure to stop back by tomorrow. Head over to Melissa's blog and follow the links to all the other design team members to see what they have to share with you as well. Melissa has a little contest for you too. Name the Pixies!


Pink Cat Studio is introducing some new Pixie characters this Thursday and we are having a contest to celebrate!
The Pixies have picked out their own pixie names and you have to guess which names they picked. Visit the Pink Cat Studio blog to read the contest details and enter the contest.

4 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

oooh...I can't wait to see the rest of this card-looks like it will be sparkle-licious!!
Happy New Year!
(((hugs)))

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeek, love Lily's sparkly dress! I can't wait to see the rest of your card!

Scrappinangler said...

Such a cute sneak peek! Love the sparkly dress. ~Tori

Karen Arthur said...

Love that sparkly part of the picture...can not wait for the release.
Hugs, Karen

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...