Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Butterflies and Cheese! (2nd post today)

I've been working on a gift for Lauren Meader as a Congrats on her new business, My Time Made Easy. I finally finished it this morning. We live just down the road from Spirit Knob Winery and they have wonderful wines. If you have read my blog very often we go on walks there all of the time and ride our horses there too. I decided to send a little local gift from the winery. So I'm packing up some cheese and crackers to go with a bottle of wine from our favorite winery! I used her templates In A Pinch and All A Flutter to create this little gift for her. Be sure to check out her site....that is one creative gal!

The patterned paper is from SU. I have a bunch of patterned paper so I thought I would use that since I know she loves purple. Lauren also has digital paper though to print out so be sure to check it out too. One little thing that I did to the top of the gift is add some velcro so you can keep the pretty template, but open and close it to get your gift out!

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to stop back in tomorrow. We have some new digis to show from Pink Cat Studio and a sample too!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Alicia,

Thank you for your kind comment! I am sure your friend will love this little box with the cheese!! What a cute and thoughtful gift!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Anki said...

Wow - that's a wonderful gift! Who could resist wine and cheese? :-) Wishing you a wonderful start on 2010! Kram from a very snowy Sweden - Anki

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH!!! I do love it! Alicia that is so cuper sweet of you. This looks amazing. I can't wait. You did a great job :D Thank you so much. Happy to hear you like the template too :D and its working in yoru crazy Pazzles! LOL!

AKiteFlier said...

SOOOOOO cute ALicia - love the idea that you are sending this to Lauren - how sweet of you :-) Your new header is fantastic - love the photo vignettes!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...