Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pink Cat Studio 2010 Digi and Rubber Release!

Today is the day for Pink Cat Studio to release 5 new images! The three that will be in rubber & digi format are the Pixies make a cupcake, Lily Valentine Ballerina, and Lily Valentine Fairy. Lily & Billy Laying in hearts and Valentine Kitty are in digi format only. I chose to make a card with Lily and Billy laying in the hearts. It reminded me so much fo Ethan and Ava playing in the leaves during the fall. I added a little bling with some glitter on Lily's dress. This image is too cute and would be great to use on Valentine's for your kiddos at school.
We all have new things that we want to start or try in 2010, so if you haven't had a chance to try out a digi image yet, be sure to give it a whirl in 2010. They are fun to play with and the best part about them I think is that they are very easy to mass produce and you can size them any way you want. You don't need a fancy program either. I just use word and insert a picture, resize, print and I'm finished!

Be sure to link me to your samples....I'd love to see what you create!

Take a peak at Melissa's blog and look at my side bar <------ to see the links to the gals on the design team too! Don't forget about the Name the Pixies contest too! Stop back by on Sunday, Jan 10th. Melissa has some paper piecing releases that you won't want to miss!

6 comments:

Vicki G said...

What a pretty pretty Card Alicia!!! Happy New Year!

Vicki

Kristen said...

You're right, great card for kids Valentines. I love your card, such fun.

Mariska said...

Sutch a pretty card with the gorgeous red ribbon and the hearts!

xxx
Mariska

Suzanne J Dean said...

So sweet Alicia--I love the red and black together, very elegant!

hugz,
Suzanne

Kerry said...

Love the new look of your blog Alicia...your kids are gorgeous :D

Beth said...

Love your new blog design! Great job! Thinking of you and your family for the new year! God Bless each of you!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...