Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Perfect Cake!


It's been over a week, but what a busy week it has been. We made over 200 programs for my brother's wedding coming up in July, made 21 invites for a couples shower, a bridal shower card, 17 party favor goody bags......but it has all been fun! Ethan will be having his Pirate Party Celebration tomorrow to celebrate with his friends. Since Ethan was diagnosed with cancer last July, our social life has pretty much been haulted, but tomorrow Ethan will get to play with his friends that he hasn't seen in almost a year. It will be so much fun and I wanted to share a few pictures before the big day! The last photo is of both Ethan and Ava. Ava was reading a book to Ethan and it was too cute. This week I will hopefully just get to stamp for fun! I have some exciting projects (at least I think) to share that I'm submitting for the Papertrey June guest star stamper. I've had some cards made for a while now and I'm going to finish up one project at the beginning of the week! I'm going to be sewing......scary I know!


Here's my pics.......isn't Ethan's cake just PERFECT!!


No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...