Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Faith, Hope, Love

Wow!!! 2 posts in one night!!! I had been wanting to try out Jen del Muro's sketch and I decided I would just sit down and do it! I LOVE how it turned out. These are the colors in my brother's wedding on July 4th and this is their wedding card. This has to be one of my favorite sketches!

Faith, Love, Hope :
Stamps: Fresh Cuts (SU), Everyday Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Cream, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Punches: Hydrangea punch by (Martha Stewart)
Pearl accents
Brown satin Ribbon

Cuttlebug Embossing Template

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty card...love the hydrangea punch! Shirley

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...