Sunday, June 15, 2008

Papertrey Ink Contest Entries

It's Father's Day and my husband is getting ready to take a 3 hour bicycle ride. He's been wanting to go so the kiddos are down for a nap and he's about to take off. We're planning on going swimming when he gets back so that will be fun. Ethan hasn't been swimming since before he was diagnosed last summer so this will be bitter sweet. He still has his broviac, but the Doctors said we could take him as long as he gets a dressing change immediatly after. Ethan is super excited about going.



I've had a very busy weekend making cards for my upcoming stamp camp. I'm pretty excited about the cards I've come up with. I'll take some pictures this week to share. I want to get all of my supplies ordered so I will have time to get everything cut and ready. My brother gets married on July 4th so it's going to be a busy June/beginning of July.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Project Recipes:

Baby Diaper Rag
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Staz On Black
Ribbon: Lemon Tart and Sweet Blush Grossgrain (Papertrey Ink)
Others: Fabric No Sew Iron On, Pink, lavendar, yellow and polka dot fabric, diaper rag

Cards:

Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Paper: Lemon Tart, Lavendar Moon, Sweet Blush, cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Bitty Baby Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: Sweet Blush Grossgrain (Papertrey Ink)

Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Paper: Summer Sunshine, Spring Moss cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Whisper White (SU)
Patterned Paper: Bitty Baby Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: Summer Sunshine Grossgrain (Papertrey Ink)
Punch: Window Word Punch (SU)
Other: Janome Sew Mini

1 comment:

Niki Estes said...

Love the diaper rag, Alicia! It is so cute!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...