Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ava's Crazy Hair!





Ava woke up this morning and she had "Crazy Hair". She had a little "tail" as she likes to call them on the top of her hair and it was wet when I put it up so last night when I took it out before bed it was a little wild and this morning it was out of control! Ava is really into her hair and clothes and she just turned 2 in April! She will tell me what color she wants to wear, whether she wants a bow and sometimes she even picks out clothes for me....what am I going to do when she is a teenager???

I made a very simple clipboard that I've had forever from SU. It is 9"x9" and I plan on putting it on display either by my stamping work station or above our computer in our office. I used patterned paper, cardstock, and ribbon from PTI. These would make a neat little baby gift too.

The butterflies are from one of Martha Stewarts punches. I love the little butterflies.

I'll be back later....hopefully to post my PTI submissions. Ethan is napping, but Ava is fighting me!!! Go figure! She fell asleep on the way home from town so she got a little catnap! We'll see how this battle goes, but as of right now, she is winning!!! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...