Saturday, June 28, 2008

Love "my" Cuttlebug!



Here's a new folder that my Mom picked up for "my" (our) cuttlebug. We share one and I got the chance to play with the new folder first. I'm trying to get my daughter down for a nap so I don't have all the details for my card, but I love how it turned out. I used my new fiskars punch and added some shine with some spring moss satin ribbon from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is lifted with some stampin dimensionals. The patterned paper came from our local scrapbooking store, Scrappin It at their moving sale. There are tiny birds in the embossing and the patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. Alicia

No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...