Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ahoy! Ethan's ARRRR Better!

My dear friend Nicole, designed t-shirts for Ethan's Pirate Party that read Ahoy! Ethan's ARRRR Better! They are too cute and all 15 kids wore their shirts on Sunday at Ethan's party. It was so much fun! It couldn't have turned out any better than it did! I'm attaching a picture of Ethan and his buddy, Bryson riding in the train car that my husband got from his work to pull the kids behind our lawn mower. There are 7 cars and the kids doubled up and went for rides back and forth down the road in front of our house. They had a blast. We still have them here at hour house so we've been taking the kids for rides each night and I've been tagging along too......it's fun watching the kids having so much fun!

The card I have is for Ethan's Dr. She was the best Doctor and will be missed as she has taken a job at a different hospital in the midwest. We gave her this card and Ethan made her some paper plates painted in blue, yellow and orange and tied together with a green string. I tried talking him into giving her the canvas board that he painted, but he insisted that he wanted to make her these plates. I had ordered her a necklace from http://lisaleonardonline.com/ that had a tag that said "BELIEVE". She truly BELIEVES in our Ethan and loved the necklace that I have that says in a circle "BELIEVE IN MIRACLES" She really liked her gifts.

I have a few samples to show sometime tomorrow, possibly Saturday. I submitted them to Papertrey for the Guest Star Stamper. I have a new scrapbook layout that I'll show you tomorrow.....it has my little cowboy on it! I was inspired by Shannon http://withfeathersandsequins.blogspot.com/ the other day so I got out Ethan's picture in his cowboy hat and made my page. It turned out really cute.

The kiddos are about to wake up from their naps!

No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...