Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stamp Camp

Stamp Camp is coming up so I'm going to share a few of my creations for that! Life has been crazy once again with the "Flood of 2008". My husband has been going into work at very odd times to watch the levee that is protecting his work, plus he goes in to "work" as well. Hopefully things will start to settle down soon so life can get back to our "new normal"!

Before I share my cards we do have some very exciting news to share.....well at least it is to us. Ava is potty trained!!! She can even sleep in big girl undies and doesn't wet through! No more diapers at ou house! (Well. at least not for a little while) :-) To top this off, she dropped her "BOP" (pacifier) into the toilet this morning so that is "Bye-Bye gone!" She really wanted it at naptime today, but she managed without it!

Here's some of my new creations. I think my favorite is the baby card for a little boy. The colors were an inspiration from Niki Estes. She just found out that she is the newest member on the Papertrey Design Team! Congrats Niki! The layout is from last week's Splitcoast Stampers sketch. I'll post more stamp camp samples throughout the week! I just finished up a new birthday and wedding card that I'll share this week too! So stay tuned!!
AHOY SAILOR RECIPE:
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink), Real Red (SU)
Patterned Paper: Real Red Polka Dot, Designer Series Paper (SU)
Ribbon: Aqua Mist Satin Polka Dot (Papertrey Ink)
Red Brads
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots template
Large Oval Punch (SU)

Sweet Pea Recipe:
Stamps: Green Thumb (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Sweet Blush, Green Moss (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: Sweet Blush Satin Polka Dot (Papertrey Ink)
Dew Drops (Michaels)
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots template
Large Oval Punch (SU)

1 comment:

Niki Estes said...

Both your cards turned out really cute, Alicia! I love the embossing and how you did your sentiment!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...