Friday, May 30, 2008

Ahoy Mateys!


As promised, I took a picture of Ethan's pirate party invitation! I just love it and I got to play a little too while the kids are napping......they are still asleep so maybe after I post I can scrapbook a cowboy page too! I have the cutest picture of Ethan with his red cowboy hat at the hospital the day that he got his head shaved back in July of last year! It was a very sad day for Mommy so Daddy shaved his head while I was in the shower and "surprised" me when I got back to find my baby without any hair.....I soon realized that hair isn't that important and it will grow back!

I made a cowboy card for Beate's weekend sketch today! http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ I love the paisley embossing template! I can't wait to use this on my scrapbook page.....too bad the cuttlebug didn't come in a 12x12 size.....hopefully Provo Craft reads my blog daily so they can get to work on that!


I'm looking forward to the weekend. I've had a rough week trying to get back into a routine. The kids have been fighting constantly like sibblings do! I'm looking forward to Dave being home to help referee. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Ethan's day 100 is June 1st! Oh won't that be a glorious day. 100 days of isolation.....it puts a true test to the words patience and sanity!

Card Recipes:

Pirate Party Invite:
Stamps: Ahoy Matey (Stampin' Up!)
Ink Pads: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)
Paper: Ballet Blue, Read Red (Stampin' Up!), Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Pencils: Watercolor Pencils (Stampin' Up!)
Cowboy Card:
Stamps: Wanted (Stampin' Up!)
Ink Pads: Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Read Red, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, Kraft (Stampin' Up!)
Ribbon: Offray Red Check (JoAnn Fabrics)
Cuttlebug Paisley Embossing Template

2 comments:

Lisa Leonard said...

your work is amazing, your kiddos darling. god bless you!

Anonymous said...

Both cards look wonderful! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...