Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope all of you Mothers are have a great day! My kiddos just went down for a nap so I'm taking the opportunity to blog a little and I'm going to make a scrapbook page. I made my Mom a card this morning using a very old stamp from SU. I used the Stripple Hydrangea. I loved the idea from another blog about cutting out parts of a flower and making them look 3-dimensional, so that is what I did. My Mom loves blue too! She'll probably peek at my blog before I get her card and gift to her! The layout of the card is from Jen del Muro's sketch http://iheart2stamp.com/

We are off to the hospital tomorrow morning. Ethan is starting his trial tomorrow so we don't know for sure what to expect. We are praying that all goes well for him. He should be in the hospital Mon-Thursday and we are expecting to get out sometime Thursday. My husband's brother gets married on Sat and he is the best man and the kids are the ring bearer and flower girl. It's going to be a busy weekend, but a fun one! Ethan will be at day 86 on Sat of his 100 day isolation period, but the Doctors said that he would be fine. This will be different for us as we haven't been to anything like this in almost a year!

As always.....here are a couple pics of the kids. Here's one of Ava's 2 year pics and Ethan got to have a friend come over yesterday so he was having a ball!

I'm going to try to make a couple cards yet today to post while I'm in the hospital.....we'll see how much of that I get finished. Hope all of you have a great week....I'm anxiously awaiting Papertrey Ink's new stamp sets.....I think the baby set is a must have!

No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...