Thursday, July 16, 2009

A little Birdy told me!!!


I have my card to share with you for my stamp club tonight. I made it this morning, but had it "kinda" planned out! These are all the colors in Ava's new bedding, including the birdy. I used the new Sizzix die that I got from SU for the flowers. Isn't the birdy cute! It's from the SU set "Good Friend". I can't wait to make a new picture frame with this set for Ava's room. That's my next project that I complete....hopefully! Now if Ava girl would just fall asleep for her nap I could get the rest of the house ready for tonight.

3 comments:

Kristin Eberline said...

What a cute card for your stamp club! Between you and Dawn, you're going to have me buying the birdie :O) LOL

Hope your club went well and you got everything prepared in time!

Anki said...

Super cute card and I hope the stamp club event was a success. Kram - Anki

Dana Gustafson said...

Super cute Alicia! I love that bird set and, like Kristen< am having a hard time not getting now!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...