Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pink Butterflies with Bling!


I cased my original card so I could make it work for stamp club tonight. This butterfly is from the Great Friend set from SU's mini catalog. The colors are Pink Pirouette, Kraft, and white. I used Pink Pirouette desinger series paper for the background and I got out my cuttlebug to cut out the background pieces and then I embossed them as well. Three Little Words is a text set from SU that is very cute.

I'm always posting as I try to get my kids down for a nap. Hopefully they will get some rest today. Ethan has had a rough day of not feeling well. This medicine is just for the birds. I wish we didn't have to give it to him, but it seems to be helping out his cancer. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend are coming shortly to watch my kiddos for a bit while I got and get a very needed hair cut. I'm getting it chopped! It has gotten pretty long and all I seem to do is put it in a pony tail. Hopefully this will give me a little pick me up!

The rest of the week is pretty busy so I don't know if you'll see me back here until Sat morning with Lauren's challenge.....until then, Happy Stampin!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

{{{HUGS}}} for Ethan. I'm sorry this medicine is making him feel so awful while trying to help him at the same time. I know I always feel great after a hair cut - hope you will too! Love this in pink craft and white -- just lovely. Have a super day Alicia!

Debbie said...

sending prayers that Ethan will have a better day tomorrow.

Kristin Eberline said...

Love your selection of pink, kraft and white! How pretty :O) Glad to hear you were able to attend Stamp Club...this craft is such great therapy.

Really hope Ethan starts feeling better soon or they give him something to counteract the horrible feeling he gets from taking the medicine.

A pony tail every day? Hmmm...I know a little something about that. Maybe it's my cue to chop it for once! LOL You should share your before and after pictures!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...