Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Little Baby!


A friend our mine had a baby shower on Sat and is having a little boy in June. Her story is very special as she fought and won her battle against childhood leukemia when she was just a teenager. She is now 30 and doing great. This is the card that I made to go with her baby gift.....I'll show that later this week. I used one of Lauren's templates to make her something for the baby's room. I really like how it turned out. The card and present match the baby's bedding. I've got to run today, so I'll be back tomorrow to show you the gift I made to go with this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alicia - this is awesome :) Love that BG...and what a great story. I know someone that had cancer in his leg as a child, and he was told that he would never be able to have children...get this - his wife is expecting their 10th child...isn't that incredible??? {{{HUGS}}} :)

Heather Schlatter said...

Alicia,

This gift set is absolutely totally gorgeous!!! You deserve to win that award!!! I love what you did with the inspiration piece!!!

Anyone would adore this gift and I am a green lover so I especially love it!!!

I hope you are feeling well and have a good amount of energy too!!!

Heather

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...