Monday, May 25, 2009

Best Day (in a long time!)


My son is feeling so much better today! This is the best day we have had with him in a very long time. Ava, Ethan, and I are playing legos....I had to take a quick break! He is smiling and just acting like his old self. He's been 3 days now off of the medicine that makes him feel so yucky....I imagine we'll start back up on it today, but we'll just take things one day at a time. Here's a picture of me and the kiddos last night. I had to talk Ethan into smiling for this pic, but not today. He's eating too! Miracles really do happen!


8 comments:

Debbie said...

That is wonderful news that Ethan is having a good day! :)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I really love hearing about miracles happening. Thanks for sharing.

Gail S. said...

Glad to hear things are going good. I have been checking in and saying prayers for your family. God bless you all.

Unknown said...

Praise God...glad it is a great day for you all! {{{HUGS}}} :) Thanks for sharing that beautiful photo!

Wendi said...

This picture is priceless. So glad to hear that your sweet little boy is smiling and having a good day. I DO beleive in miracles and continue to pray for you all daily.

Anonymous said...

Our prayer go to you and your family from the other side of the world.Its true if enough of us wish and pray miracles do happen.I know there are 2 people in Tasmania,Australia who are working hard for you.Trust and Beleive........Christine

Maria said...

Thank god! This is fabulous picture!!! all the best!!

Agustina said...

It is sooo wonderful to read Ethan is having good days and that pic is priceless. Praying for Ethan and your family {{{HUGS}}}

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...