Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


It's about 8:00 on Mother's Day, but that still leaves a few hours in the day! I wanted to share my card that I made for my Mom and Grandma. I noticed one of the squares are crooked, but I'm sure they didn't look that closely. We had a really nice day. We went to church in the morning and got home to make a late lunch for my family. It was really fun and the kids had a really good time. Ethan had a really good day .... yesterday was a completely different story, but I think we might be getting closer to having his steroids at the right dose, so that is good. This afternoon/early evening has been bit of struggle, but definitely better than yesterday.


My card uses a new set for me, Remember from PTI. I have wanted this set for a long time so I just ordered it a couple weeks ago. The flowers in this are so pretty! The colors I used are Hibiscus Burst and Rasberry Fizz from PTI. I really like this color combo. I have a couple other cards ready to share with you for this week. I'm very glad I'm getting back into stamping more.....it is definitely a way to get away from the "real world" and I really enjoy it! Thanks for all of you that stop by and especially thanks for leaving a note, I read and appreciate each and everyone of them!

4 comments:

Cat said...

I LOVE this card! It is beautiful! So soft and feminine! Happy Mother's Day!

beth said...

Love your card! Great job! Saying a prayer for Ethan. Hope you guys have a good week.
God Bless

Wendi said...

Love this card. I love your work and I'm so happy to see you are sharing again. My prayers continue to be with you all.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely Mother's Day card. I love the layout and your selection of stamp and colors. It helped give me an idea. Sometimes creating beautiful cards help to take your mind of life and that is a good place for you to be a for an hour or two. May our Lord keep you and your family in his care especially Ethan. Sandy from MD.

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...