Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Weiman Family....


I have this tune in my head from the "Adams Family". Ethan's teacher asked for all the parents to create a scrapbook page of the kids and their family. This is what I came up with. The layout was actually taken from a blog banner on Kimberly Crawford's site. I saw this and thought it would make a nice title for Ethan's page. Here is what I ended up making. I love my Just Rite Curlz Delux Kit. I love how easy these stamps are to use and how you can customize your pages. I was doing this during the wee hours of the morning and I have a TON of pictures of Ethan and our horses, but I didn't have any of the pictures with him and his horse, so I had to go with what I had.....maybe my husband will read this and get me a photo printer for Christmas!!! (Hint)! The colors I used were PTI Kraft and SU Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze. I love these colors together. I better run. My kids are taking off to get themselves dressed......it's always interesting to see what they pick out for themselves to wear, espeically my 2 year old daughter!

1 comment:

Kimberly Crawford said...

darling page!! love the blues too! glad I could inspire in an unusual way! :)
Hope things are going well!!!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...