Monday, December 1, 2008

BELIEVE.....Tags


I saw this idea over on Taylor Vanbruggen's website and I knew immediately that I wanted to make some that said BELIEVE. I really had fun making this. I have some close up pictures so you can see the details. I used my Pazzles Inspiration to cut out the tags. I left about a 1/2" flap along the edge of each tag so I could connect them together. I scored each piece so it would bend too and create and accordian type set of tags. I used a ton of stuff on these. They probably took about a couple hours total to make, but I love the way it turned out.
The letters are from Just Rite Curlz Deluxe Kit. They are on sale right now, buy one get one free. I love this set. I used it all of the time. It comes with smaller letters too and they work great to make personalized tags. The patterned paper is from Lizzie Anne Designs. It's on sale this week too! The striped ribbon is from SU. I used some tiny greenery that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. All the buttons are from Archivers. The large snowflakes I cut with my Pazzles Inspiration too. The great thing about the Pazzles is that you can make things as large or as small as you want them. If you are a computer savy person, I would highly recommend this machine.
Thanks for stopping by. I have a scrapbook page to share that I had to create for Ethan's pre-K class and......I changed my Christmas card, one last time.....I'll be posting both of these later this week. Here are some close up shots of my tags. I attached almost everything with hot glue except for the paper. I used my tombo mono for that. If you have a pazzles and would like this tag template, contact me and I'll send it to you.







2 comments:

Kristin Eberline said...

Ohhhh...these are FABULOUS! Soooo festive. I LOVE them!! Thanks for the inspiration.

I can't wait to see your new and improved Christmas card! You sound like me...I'm always tweaking after the fact :O) I haven't even jotted down ideas for this year's cards. UGH...I need to get a move on!

Anonymous said...

Your tags are really cute! Hope you can bring them to stamping next week.

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...