Monday, December 8, 2008

Howdy Partner!


Isn't Billy just the sweetest little cowboy. This stamp reminds me so much of my little Ethan. Ethan wanted to know why he had a stick horse though.....every real cowboy has a "real" horse!
I used my copics to color Billy in. I used to love to color with crayons when I was little.....didn't know I would get to continue doing it now that I'm big!
Today was a good day at work. The morning was a little busy getting the kids ready and out of the house, but it was nice having to "think" about different things for a change. The night seems to go by quickly, so I'm very thankful that I'm only working 2 days per week, plus with Ethan's lab schedule, we don't have time for much else.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Christina Ammann said...

Eine so herzige Karte, die gefällt mir sehr gut.
LG Christina

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...