Sunday, December 7, 2008


It's been a busy weekend.....no cards to share, at least I don't have pictures taken of them yet. This past week was a busy one and I got to go Christmas shopping on Saturday so I was out doing that all day. It was fun and I only have a few more people to buy for! I wanted to share a picture of my kiddos though......aren't they cute in their Santa hats?!? Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with my card that I made today and let you know how my day goes tomorrow......I'm going back to work! This will be the first time I've been back in almost 2 years! I'm very excited, not really nervous about work, but wondering how the morning is going to play out getting the kiddos ready and out the door in time. I'm sure it will all work out just fine. Hopefully I can still remember a little engineering!!! Enjoy your Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alicia,
We have not met before, but I read your blog regularly. Thinking of you and hoping that your first day back to work goes well.

Lynn

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...