Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Baby Shower!

We are having a baby shower for my friend coming up in October.
Here are the invitations. She is having a little boy. I used Beate's Sketch again. This was the first "baby" set that I bought from Stampin' Up! before I had our son Ethan. I still love this set. It is retired and is called Baby Firsts. The babies in it are just so adorable. The paper is a retired line as well from SU. I thought, I have this paper, I might as well use it!

I colored the baby with my SU markers and the face I used one of my "3" copic markers. I'm off to go play with my kiddos today and get a few things picked up around the house. Sounds like a nice relaxing day to me!

No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...