Thursday, February 5, 2009

PTI It's In The Bag Challenge! - 2 BAGS (Scroll Down to See)!!!


Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 2nd anniversary and one of the contests this week is "IT'S IN THE BAG CHALLENGE". So both my Mom and I decided to play along. The first bag is my Mom's (Jerri) and the second is mine. We had a lot of fun making these! Hope you enjoy!

BEE Mine by: Jerri Klusmeyer (aka My Mom)


Close up of BEE Mine!


Ice Cream for AVA!
Close up of Ice Cream Cone


BEE Mine:
Stamps: Honey Bees, Heart Prints, Rustic Branches (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Rasberry Fizz Mix (PTI)
Ribbon: Sheer White Polka Dot (PTI)
Ink: Rasberry Fizz
Ice Cream for AVA:
Stamps: Trajan Monogram Addition, Borders and Corners Monogram Edition (PTI)
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye (Hobby Loggy)
Cardstock: Tempting Torquoise, Green Galore, Creamy Caramel (SU), Rasberry Fizz (PTI)
Ink: Tempting Torquoise (SU)



6 comments:

Heidi said...

Both bags are so sweet!

Kacey Elliott said...

These are so cute! Love the ice cream :-)

Cindy said...

These is so darling! Love the ice cream cones.

Kim G said...

This ice cream bag is adorable, but so is your mom's valentine bag. Cute ideas!!

Gina Sisco said...

So cheery and sweet!

Heather said...

Oh My word Alicia!!!!!!!!

I love both of these they are wonderful!!!!

I adore both of them adn the colors you used are totally great too!!!

Love Them!!!

Heather