Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My New Tree and Ava's "mask"



I have been wanting this tree from SU since I first saw it in their Decor Elements line. I finally got it yesterday and I inked it up quickly before I headed to the hospital with Ethan. This set is called "Thoughts and Prayers" and the images and sayings are wonderful. I bought the Decor Elements tree too for Ava's room and it is so pretty. I'll add a picture of it so you can see. Ava is standing in front of it with her breathing mask from when she was doing breathing treatments for RSV last week. She thought she was such a big girl walking around her room with her mask on! I'm going to add a saying to her wall that says May all your DREAMS come true! It's a quick post as I've been gone all day or Ethan's check up and I'm back to work tomorrow. Life is always busy and crazy around here!




2 comments:

Kristin Eberline said...

OMG...I've gotta tell you...Ava is the CUTEST! I swear :O) Love her pic with the mask...and the tree looks fabulous on her wall. Glad you shared, because I couldn't envision putting the new images on any of my walls, but I like how you incorporated it in Ava's room. I would also like to see it with the saying when you finish.

Oh, how could I forget the gorgeous card?! Soooo chic. Love it. I have to have that image.

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous (the tree AND the little girl!)!!! I love that tree, I'm just afraid I won't be able to transfer it right! Your blog is FABULOUS! I'm going to sign up for the feed!!! :D

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...