Friday, February 27, 2009

More from Texas


We are back home, but it's been crazy since we returned. Ethan needed blood when we arrived in St. Louis on Monday around 6:00 pm and we were at the hospital until after midnight and didn't get home until 4:00 am.....needless to say it has taken us most of the week to recouperate. I haven't gotten to stamp a single thing. I did have stamp club Tuesday night though. Thought I would share a couple photos from our last day in Fort Worth. Ethan got his shoes all shined up and Ava actually got up on the bull with me! I'll hopefully get to stamp some tonight for Lauren's Saturday sketch......until then!

1 comment:

Kristin Eberline said...

Awwh...you and your babies are so precious :O) Welcome back, Alicia. I hope you find time to relax and stamp this weekend.

Take care,
Kristin

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...