Sunday, February 1, 2009

Birthday Card Box


I FINALLY got my Birthday Card Box made. I got the idea from Lauren Meader. She has step by step instructions. You can purchase her All Boxed Up Template from PTI. They are fun and easy to use. I decided to us my favorite PTI set, Green Thumb. The colors are from SU, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, and Close to Cocoa. I love this color combo and the strawberry is just too cute. This project takes a little while to complete, but it looks so cute sitting on my work space and holds all of my birthday cards for the year.....what a great idea.

Here's a look from teh front. I think this would make a great gift for anyone. If I can find the time to do it, so can you!!! I'm very excited to hear all of the new things going on at PTI this year. Be sure to check out Nichole's blog. There are a lot of great prizes being given away.

I haven't updated about my son for a little while and thought I would. He's doing great. He is taking a new oral med and seems to be tolerating it very well. We are very pleased that he is on this new drug and hope and pray that it keeps his disease in check or completely rids him of it. Thanks so much to all of you that say so many kind words and prayers for our little guy. I really appreciate it. Have a great Monday!


2 comments:

Tara said...

This is very cute...love how it turned out! I finally came up with an idea to keep track of all my birthdays for the year...I am anxious to get started on it! :)

Kristin Eberline said...

Your birthday box turned out soooo cute!! Just like I thought it would :O) The colors are perfect! Love the combo and will most likely steal it! LOL

I think the Green Thumb stamp set is adorable and I've had it for a LONG time but haven't used it once! Shame on me. Thanks again for the inspiration :O)

Glad to hear Ethan is responding well to the new meds. As always you are all in my prayers.

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...