Saturday, February 7, 2009

PTI Bitty Dot Challenge & Lauren's Saturday Sketch....All In One (Kind of)

A "very" quick post.....it's 4 something in the morning, but we leave at 8:30 to start our weekend, so no better time than early morning to stamp right?!? I wanted to do both cards, but I need a little sleep too :-) I tried to combine both into one and this is what I came up with! I absolutely love PTI Rasberry Fizz paper. It's just so cheery and bright! Wouldn't today's prize package be awesome! If any of you know me, I hardly ever make a card without ribbon! I kept saying to myself as I was reading Nichole's Blog this "early" morning....oh, just go back to bed, you don't have to do every single challenge....but the thought of possibly winning that ribbon and the saying goes, you can't win if you don't play! So, I played! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Our kids are doing good and we are taking them to a place called Fun City with 4 other couples and their kiddos......we can't wait! There is an indoor water park and Ethan keeps saying that we are heading to the beach......I hope he isn't disappointed that there isn't any sand! Thanks for stopping by!

Check out the other gals creations too!

LaurenMeader
Tamara Harder
Maria Levine
Dawn Easton
Kirsten Dubosque
Kristy Vernon
Kim Gasper

MacKenzieBruckler
Kendra Wisenbaker

3 comments:

Amy said...

So Cute!

Cheryl said...

So pretty. I love the simplicity of pink and white.

Kristin Eberline said...

LOVE your take on the sketch and all of the cards you've made for the PTI challenges! You're on a roll :O)

Oh, and the St Patty's Day blog is so adorable!

Hope all is well with Ethan and the rest of your family. Take care, Alicia.

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...