Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Whoo Hoo!!!

I got to play a "little" with my new stamp set. I really like this owl and can think of a lot of things to make with it. I think the owl would look cute with some wire glasses, but the kids are ready to play with Mommy so the owl had to go without. We're getting ready to dye Easter eggs today so that should be fun......I'll hopefully get some good pics.
Ethan will be getting scans this Thursday and Friday and will start radiation soon after. Please keep him in your prayers. The kids are both doing good and wearing me out! Spring is almost here! We can't wait.

No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...