Wednesday, March 5, 2008

May the Lord Bless and Keep you


I finally got my new set from Papertrey Ink. I just love it. It is the new Everyday Blessings set and it is just beautiful. The crosses are so pretty and the verses are just wonderful. I made one as a sympathy card to send out and one for a friend who has relapsed with her cancer. I have to say that I'm really getting to like these clear stamps. I was hesitant at first, but I guess it is what you get used to. If you haven't been to Papertrey's website you should. Here's the link: http://www.papertreyink.com/index.html Also check out the owner, Nichole Heady's website too: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/ She is a very talented designer and her ideas are endless. Hope you enjoy my creations.





Card Recipe: Everything is from Papertrey (minus the pearls)
Stamps: Everyday Blessings
Paper: Aqua Mist Cardstock, Everyday Blessings Patterned Paper
Ink: Aqua Mist
Ribbon: Aqua Mist 5/8" Grossgrain
Pearls are from Hero Arts www.heroarts.com




3 comments:

Misty said...

Great cards. I do love those new colors!
Misty

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are able to be at home soon. The only thing worse than having a child that is sick is having a child that is sick and being stuck in the hospital. It is so hard. Keep having fun with your cards and enjoy the one on one time with your son.
Hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia,

Wow! Love the cards you've made with the PaperTrey stamps and papers! I've been looking for a long time for a set like that...may have to order it. So glad to hear you all may be coming home Monday. Yay!!

We'll keep praying for a Ethan and hope you're home soon!

Your friend,
Shirley

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...