Monday, March 31, 2008

Our Little Sweet Pea!



I got to scrapbook the other day and I did a page using my "Sweet Pea" paper and also my "Green Thumb" stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I'm thinking about getting out my stamps to work on Ava's birthday invitation, but I'm running on very little sleep due to Ethan's radiation appointment time this morning. We left at 4:00 and got home around 12:00. Tomorrow we leave at 5:00 instead. Only 11 more day of this so I can handle it!






Here's a quick peak at my Sweet Pea Pages! The swirl part is just cut out free hand and then I use that as my template to cut the next piece. So I cut the patterned paper first, then the minty color and then my white. It adds some depth to the pages I think. I love ribbon so of course I had to tie on some pink to finish it off!

I tried something new today with my pictures. I placed an order from Shutterfly. I also ordered the same pictures from Wal-Mart to make a comparison. I'm hoping that I like Shutterfly just as well or better because I'm in the search for a new place to order pictures from......for a few reasons. So if you have any helpful advice on a place to order pictures via the internet, let me know! Enjoy and Happy Monday!

No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...