Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Saturday!

Here's my "newest" favorite pictures of our kids. Doesn't Ethan look good! He's eating like crazy and has non-stop energy! GO ETHAN GO!!

Today I got out with my Mom to go shopping for clothes for the kiddos. It was fun and I'm sure I got more than enough clothes for them! Ava tried on some new pajamas straight out of the box when I got home. It was too cute. She had them on tags and all. She loves clothes.....I wonder where she got that from.

Since we've been home we've been having a ton of fun. Ethan has been in a super mood and is doing great. I'll attach a couple pics of the kids playing outside. They've been outside everyday since we've been home, expect today. Go figure. It was nice enough out yesterday to wear short sleeves and no coat and today it snowed and sleeted. That's the midwest for you.





Also I tried entering the Papertrey Ink Guest Stamper contest http://www.papertreyink.com/index.html . I didn't win, but I will share with you what I made. I'll try again next month. Tomorrow I'm going to try to finish unpacking and grab my box of Easter decorations. I'm ready for spring. I changed out my wreathes today and it already makes the house look brighter! Monday is St. Patrick's Day so don't forget your green!

No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...