Monday, March 24, 2008

Weddings, weddings, and more weddings!

This is the year for weddings in our family. My husband's brother is getting married and so is my brother. One is in May and the other in July and the kids are in both of them. Dave is in his brother's wedding and all of us are in my brother's. It will be so much fun. Lots of showers and fun times to be had. We need that after the year we have all been through.


I'm working on invites and programs right now, so I can't share until after their big day, but I can share the one shower invite I'm working on. It's very simple, but very elegant I think. What do you think?


We've had a good day here. We tried going outside, but it's just a little too chilly. The kids were all dressed and ready to go and even got their bubbles out, but it only lasted about 5 minutes and then we headed back in. Ethan had his friend Annabelle come over to play today so that was fun. They are both down for naps now.....so shhhhh, don't tell Dave, but I think I'm going to scrapbook! I haven't gotten to do that in forever! I'll see what I get done!


Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the invite looks great. I'm glad you get to scrapbook...I think you deserve it...have fun!

Anonymous said...

I agree - simple but very elegant! The ones you did for the sketch challenges were cute too. Enjoyed looking at the Easter pics of your family.

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...