Friday, March 7, 2008

ALWAYS

This card is my attempt at Beate's Weekend Sketch. This will probably be my last one for a while anyway. We are supposed to be getting out of the hospital on Monday! THANK GOD! Today is day 25....do I need to say more? I will be busy, busy I'm sure once I get home doing just the everyday things. So I won't be stamping near as much, but hopefully getting to spend a lot of fun quality time with the kiddos! I know we are all looking forward to a little normalsy in our life!
CARD RECIPE
Stamps: Always (Stampin Up)
Paper: Target Patterned Paper, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Inc.), Rose Red (SU)
Ink: Rose Red

Here are some pictures of Ethan from today. We're busy fighting with him trying to get him to eat a little. He's been in a really good mood so that is a plus. We're all just so ready to get home!


Here's a picture of our Chicky at our friends house. Rosie took these pictures. We haven't seen Ava in about 2 weeks now so we really miss her. Isn't she just a cutie!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alicia, great to hear that you are getting to leave the hospital soon!!!!
I can't believe you can make great card like this while you are in the hospital!
I hope the weekend will pass by quickly. Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Your card is so beautiful - love the DP and the inks you used!!!

I'm happy to hear that your son is coming back home!!! I can't imagen how your life must have been...hang in there!!! God bless!!!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...