Thursday, September 18, 2008

We're Home!

We are finally home.....no cards to share yet, but maybe I'll get to play tomorrow. I'm trying to make sure that I have my Christmas cards just perfect this year, so I played with them a little at the hospital. Ethan and I got to play with my stamp stuff. That two way glue and dazzling diamonds is definitely a "Kids best friend!" He had so much fun playing and he didn't get in trouble for spilling too much! We made a black spider out of black construction paper. The eyes were sparkly and the mouth....it turned out really cute. We also made a jack-o-lantern out of orange construction paper and it had sparkly eyes and a sparkly green stem! Ethan loves his craft time and that is what we usually do after naps.

Tomorrow we should receive several bits of news......scan results, when our next trip to Philly might be and what his next therapy is going to be. It's all so nerve racking, but we get by. The kids are so fun and are at really fun ages that the busyness keeps our minds off of things.

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a card to share. Thanks for stopping by.....thanks for leaving such nice notes. I really appreciate them. This is kind of my escape from reality. Saturday is Lauren's sketch challenge and I love her new sketches.

A funny story to share.....my husband calls our little burrow a "Little Ass" and now guess who says that too??? Ethan told every Doctor and nurse that he could that we have a "Little Ass"! He laughs so loud when he says this. It really is funny, maybe not so appropriate, but after what this kid has been through, saying that is okay......at least until he starts kindergarten next year!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear you are back home. We're praying the scan results tomorrow show no change and you find out your next step. I've sure enjoyed the pics and your updates all week. It's pretty amazing at how quickly the number of hits on your caringbridge website has increased. I know it's jumped 600 or so this week!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...