Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's Time for more PINK CAT STUDIO Digis

My post is a little later than planned today, but all for a good cause.......I slept in past 8:00. This is amazing since the last several days I've been up around 3:30 or 4:00. Ava girl had to actually wake me up this morning! I've been out of town for the last 2 days so I've been pretty busy, not to mention tired. I was at the most boring conference. It was all engineers learning about things from GREEN buildings and Fire Protection to Do I need a Geotech Engineer on this project......now if this is getting you excited, I can send you the info so you can go next year and sit in a classroom from 8-5!!!!

Anyway......I did get my card created using one of the new digi images from Pink Cat Studio. I don't usually create Thanksgiving cards, but these are too cute not too! I think they would be perfect to use with name cards for your Thanksgiving dinner too. Here's what I came up with!

Be sure to check out what all the other girls on the team created too. Melissa has a great blog post showing all of our creations here too! Here is a look at all the new digi images for this week!

6 comments:

Scrappinangler said...

Very cute! Sorry, that conference does not sound exciting - I'll let you go! :) ~Tori

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, I had a good laugh over the conference! Great card, Alicia! I love that bright orange and of course the kraft!

Maria said...

Hi Alicia! Wow such a cute card! I love it. I posted my cards a bit late too. . uggh. Blogger was acting up and made posting miserable this morning. . .:) Beautiful job on your coloring and I love the pretty dp that you used!!!

Maria

Vicki G said...

Alicia, this is adorable!!! I love your choice of DP.........Hope you unwind over the weekend!!!


Vicki

Debbie said...

oh my gosh! they are adorable!

Kristen said...

Alicia, your card came out so cute. This image cracks me up. In my head, I can invision the little girl riding the Turkey and her braids bouncing up and down (hehehe). I love it. Great card.

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...